- Avoid auto-initiated audio; it’s frequently blocked by publishers.
- The maximum initial file/package size should be 120kB
- The ad must successfully deliver the user to an acceptable landing page in a separate browser tab upon click interaction.
- The actual dimensions of the ad content must match the dimensions configured for the creative.
- Creatives may not use LSOs (local shared objects). In other words, ad creatives hosted by A360 or trafficked through the A360 platform may not set Flash cookies or other LSOs for online behavioral advertising, ad delivery and reporting, or multi-site advertising. Prohibited uses include but are not limited to storing user IDs, interest segments, user browsing history, or other unique user data. LSOs include flash cookies, browser helper objects, and HTML5 localStorage.
- Creatives may not set, read, write, modify or delete any cookie on an A360’s DSP owned or operated domain.
- Creative size to be in line with IAB standards; 300×250, 300×600, 728×90, 300×100, 160×600, 320×50, 300×50
Third Party Ad-Served Tags
All third-party ad tags, impressions trackers and click trackers must be secure.
HTML 5 ClickTag Instructions:
The Trade Desk (TTD) DSP – ClickTag Instructions
- HTML5 creative can be delivered through third party ad tags (via an AdServer) or by uploading directly into our DSP partners.
- Any support for HTML5 Creatives (click tracker support, rendering issues etc) will be charged time and materials at our standard rates.
- Preferred as compatible with all operating systems and mobile devices
- Please ensure you provide a clickTAG macro so we can insert our DSP click tracking url.
- Please provide one HTML file for each size with all assets embedded into the HTML source code or alternatively have these assets hosted on a CDN which is available over SSL.