Audience360 is committed to complying with privacy laws governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of personal information
Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not reasonably be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. The types of personal information that we collect include but are not limited to: names, email addresses, contact details, user ids and passwords, services provided to you, business information, from third party data providers who have been directed by you to send information to us. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Audience360:
- If you contact Audience360, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use and disclosure of personal information
We may use personal information that we collect in the following ways:
- to provide our products and services and to research, develop, improve and use our products and services;
- for business record keeping purposes and administration purposes;
- to pre-populate / customise / provide shortcuts on our websites;
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with our services;
- to generate statistics in relation to your use of our products and services;
- for the purposes of feedback, reviews and ratings;
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you;
- for purposes connected with the operation of the Audience360 website and its products and service;
- for staff training and quality assurance; and
- to aggregate personal information with our third party partners for the purpose of personalising the advertising you receive from us and them
We may disclose personal information that we collect in the following ways:
- to our staff and our related bodies corporate and their staff in connection with providing products and/or services to you;
- to outsourced service providers who assist us to provide our products and services including data service providers, who may also disclose your personal information to our third party partners for the purpose of personalising the advertising you receive from us and them;
- to entities to whom you request we send your information;
- to organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Audience360 assets, business or shares;
- to assist government or regulatory authorities or police;
- as we are required by law, for example pursuant to a subpoena.
Security and storage
Audience360 places great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We take reasonable steps to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration of personal information under our control. Generally personal information we collect is stored electronically on Audience360’s systems.
Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user’s personal information, to the extent permitted by law Audience360 does not ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Audience360 receives your transmission, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on its systems.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
You generally have a right to access your Personal Information, subject to a few exceptions provided by law. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information. Generally, there will be no charge for this service, however you may be required to verify your identity before any information is released to you. Depending on the volume, type or method of access to this information you request, Audience360 may charge you some fees, however, these will not be excessive and will not apply to the making of the request. Please note that depending on the volume or nature of the information required, it may take a number of days to fulfil the request.
Audience360 strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date records. To facilitate this, please let us know if you become aware of any of your details that are no longer accurate or up-to-date by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audience360 may destroy or de-identify Personal Information once the information is no longer deemed reasonably required by the business.
Security and storage
Audience360 takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information collected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure. Your Personal Information may be stored in hard copy documents, but is generally stored electronically on Audience360’s systems.
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us by email at email@example.com. Audience360 treats complaints relating to privacy extremely seriously. If you submit a concern or complaint, we will endeavor to deal with it comprehensively and reach an outcome with which all parties are satisfied. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complain (after providing us with a reasonable time to respond) or would like further information about privacy in Australia, then we suggest you contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Version 2 (November 2023)